Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mark Me Down For Two



Recently a buddy of mine suggested that Peyton Hillis' victory in the Madden 2012 cover bracket would force the company to re-evaluate the process in coming seasons.  He found it ridiculous that a man with less than one good season should be the cover boy.  Now I do find some logic in that, but in the mean time, I am going to dig the vibe of a Browns player on the cover.  I am sure that many of my fellow Browns fans will do the same.  For a city that hasn't posted a a national victory in half a century, we need whatever we can get.  If you take a step back and realize that Madden cover is not an actual award, surrounded by legacy and prestige, it is pretty damn cool that Hillis won the 64 nan battle royale.  And EA, if you're listening, I will buy two - one to play and one to have the man sign for posterity.

Also, the video is awesome.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment