Wednesday, June 29, 2011

dave salmoni twitter

images Afternoon eye candy: Dave dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni picture gallery
  • Dave Salmoni picture gallery

  • QuintonBermuda
    04-27 06:44 AM
    To everyone who reads my post. I apologize for not being clear. The article says that they are talking about eliminating the per country caps and giving green cards to STEM graduates. In my haste and excitement I should have spelled this out. Now with that said I do not appreciate the snide remark from the previous poster. This is a forum for productive discussion, not for people to be condescending. So let us rejoice that maybe people are listening to us!

    wallpaper Dave Salmoni picture gallery dave salmoni twitter. DaveSalmoni FlauntMagazine4
  • DaveSalmoni FlauntMagazine4

  • reddymjm
    06-19 05:00 PM
    I am sorry to ask...If H1B doesn't have I-94 attatched to it and it was approved when my friend was in india, he can work on L1. My question is, if he moves out of country and get H1B stamped, can he work on L1?

    As it is not a change of status. If he gets it stamped on his passport and enters the county on H1B. YES he can. I strongly recommend to get his visa stamped in India until unless he has a US degree.

    dave salmoni twitter. Planet star Dave Salmoni,
  • Planet star Dave Salmoni,

  • absaarkhan
    02-05 12:01 PM
    You can live in US legally beyound your current H1B I-94.
    As long as your AOS (I-485) is Pending, Ofcoure u need EAD for work.

    Hello Friends,

    I have utilized AC-21 and moved onto another employer and I will be using my EAD. I have an I-94, from the I-797 of my previous employer, which expires in May 2008.

    The question I have is if we have utilized AC-21 can we still live here in US past the I-94 date? Will the stay be considered legal? I ask because as far as I know when a person is on H1B he can not afford to go past the I-94 validity date, does the same apply with an AOS applicant?

    2011 DaveSalmoni FlauntMagazine4 dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni#39;s armadillos.
  • Dave Salmoni#39;s armadillos.

    11-17 07:44 AM

    PD - 05/03 EB3-I



    dave salmoni twitter. Sr. and Dave Salmoni - The
  • Sr. and Dave Salmoni - The

  • sury
    10-12 11:55 AM
    PriorityDate: Feb'2007
    Recieved I-140 receipt, Awaiting approval
    Received I-131 receipt, Awaiting approval
    Received I-485 receipt, Awaiting approval -:)
    Received EAD CARDS
    Received Finger Print notice(s), FPs due this month

    I have changed my Address just after we have received EAD Cards and after a week I got Finger Print notices to my old address, Obviously USPS will not forward those mails to my new address. My Attorney sent my original FPs to me and I am going for FPs to my old location.

    I have moved to new location 1st of October and Filed AR-11 within 10 days. I just want to know if this does not really bother me during my FP.

    dave salmoni twitter. dave salmoni.
  • dave salmoni.

  • Dhundhun
    07-15 12:21 PM
    I am a July 07 filer. Recently I sent in EAD renewal application and got it approved within a month. When I saw my EAD card the Sex category on it was F instead of M. Now what are my option. Should I reapply for EAD or continue working on it. I changed my employer last month and am currently working on EAD.

    you need to contact USCIS at the phone number to contact in case of errors in EAD. This number is sent in mail along EAD card.


    dave salmoni twitter. girlfriend VGL | Dave Salmoni
  • girlfriend VGL | Dave Salmoni

  • sprash
    11-03 02:02 PM
    Well there are plenty of Credit Unions who offer better rates if you do a little dance for them. They offer high interest checking accounts if you do x number of debit transaction and 1 ACH (direct deposit) etc. I have accounts with 2 such CUs (ADvantis & Oregon Community CU) which give me 3.0 & 2.9% respectively.

    I'd rather use those debit cards that give me a good interest rate on my SAVINGS than credit cards (like chase) who give me 2-3% on my SPENDING.

    2010 Planet star Dave Salmoni, dave salmoni twitter. Afternoon eye candy: Dave
  • Afternoon eye candy: Dave

  • lazycis
    01-23 10:05 PM
    Does anybody have idea or experience how long it takes for USCIS to make desicion about I-485 expedition (pending for 2.8 years now)?
    My hospital sent expedition request to TSC about 3 months ago, there is no replay yet.
    I'll appreciate any advice/information.

    It takes forever unless you file a lawsuit.


    dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni picture gallery
  • Dave Salmoni picture gallery

  • BharatPremi
    04-24 03:51 PM
    FP completed...What Next?


    Probable Fatigue

    hair Dave Salmoni#39;s armadillos. dave salmoni twitter. DaveSalmoni FlauntMagazine5
  • DaveSalmoni FlauntMagazine5

  • TexDBoy
    12-18 05:14 PM

    I did it for my wife. If your spouse plans to use H1B even after 6 years of its expiry, then having her own I-140 will help to get 3 year extensions


    dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni
  • Dave Salmoni

  • eb3retro
    01-27 09:20 AM
    did it twice already. will do it how much ever time it takes to get the right job. cant let the life suck in eb3 india wait. already waited too long in 485 filing time. cant ruin my life anymore. never informed no one abt my move. cos, in my opinion there will be no time, where they will get to process my eb3 india application with pd jan 2003.

    hot Sr. and Dave Salmoni - The dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni
  • Dave Salmoni

  • psaxena
    03-09 05:11 PM
    Me and My friend developed a product, which is ready to launch. The product is very good and two fortune 500companies are willing to implement the product and back us up.

    Now my problem is I am on H1B working fulltime with a company and also have an EAD. At this moment I cannot leave my fulltime job. My question is , if I can be a partner with my friend in the new company we are forming( My friend is a US citizen), also will I be able to get paid ( as the developement of the product drained my pocket, this was the hope and I think we are close to reap the hardwork) . Also my wife is also on EAD , can she be the partner? Will there be any issue if I can do that.

    Please help!!


    house Dave Salmoni picture gallery dave salmoni twitter. New Boyfriend Dave Salmoni
  • New Boyfriend Dave Salmoni

  • looivy
    08-12 02:48 PM

    I work for Company A. My labor and I-140 has been approved with Company A. I am in my 9th year H1 extn.

    I plan to join Company B using H1 transfer (AC21) and they also help me continue my I-485 by proving similarity of job.

    There is a high likelihood that Company A will revoke my I-140 once I tell them I am leaving to join company B. I am safe with B because H1 transfer and I-485 has been done prior to I-140 revocation.

    However, if I were to join a third Company C using H1 transfer (AC21). Can I do it and also keep my I-485 pending? Please advise.

    tattoo dave salmoni. dave salmoni twitter. Afternoon eye candy: Dave
  • Afternoon eye candy: Dave

  • Blog Feeds
    06-22 11:00 AM
    On June 9, 2009, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano granted deferred action for two years to widows and widowers of U.S. citizens (and their unmarried children under 18 years old) who reside in the United States, and who were married for less than two years before their spouse’s death. Deferred action is a short-term act of prosecutorial discretion that suspends removal proceedings against an individual or group of individuals for a specific timeframe. The action is temporary and it will not resolve an individual’s underlying immigration status.

    In addition to the deferred action, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will suspend all adjudications of visa petitions and adjustment applications filed by widow(er)s where the only reason for reassessment of immigration status was the death of a U.S. citizen spouse before the second anniversary of the marriage. Further, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will now defer initiating or continuing removal proceedings, or executing final orders of removal against qualified widow(er)s and their eligible children.

    Secretary Napolitano states that the deferred action is a “common-sense and practical” solution that will grant “these individuals and their children an opportunity to stay in the country that has become their home while their legal status is resolved.”

    Additional information may be found at: (

    More... (


    pictures girlfriend VGL | Dave Salmoni dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni: Flaunt Magazine
  • Dave Salmoni: Flaunt Magazine

  • anilsal
    11-11 08:54 PM
    and/or calling USCIS customer service to inform that you have not received the physical card.

    Please join your local state chapters.

    dresses Dave Salmoni dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni: into lions den3
  • Dave Salmoni: into lions den3

  • ivar
    05-12 10:23 AM
    I have been facing the same issue for past couple of days. What is the use of providing a facility to check online status when they are not capable of handling enough traffic to their website.

    Yes. I have been getting this message when I login from work as well as home computer. I generally check my EAD application status once every 2-3 days and yet USCIS thinks that is an "excessive" use. I am pretty sure they have some issue with the website.

    It was reported to us that your computer or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. If you feel this has occurred incorrectly, please contact the Customer Service Center for assistance at 1.800.375.5283.


    makeup Dave Salmoni picture gallery dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni picture gallery
  • Dave Salmoni picture gallery

  • vikramWrites
    02-04 01:32 PM
    Hi, I am an Indian citizen working on a H1b visa. I need a Canadian tourist visa (TRV). I am planning to go to the Canadian consulate in Detroit. Would you know if Canadian Detroit consulate allows walk-in visa appointments. Is there any specific day or time when they permit walk-ins and how long does it take to get stamping. If Detroit does not, does consulate at Seattle or Buffalo allow walk-ins.

    Will really appreciate if you can share your experience.

    girlfriend Afternoon eye candy: Dave dave salmoni twitter. Dave Salmoni: 3
  • Dave Salmoni: 3

  • unsanjana
    10-05 03:50 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam:

    I booked H4 visa appointment in Chennai Consulate on Oct 10th,2007.

    My husband is working in US on H1b visa. He moved company A to company B on Sep 10th,2007. He has companyB H1b approval letter, but he only has one Sep month pay stub from company B.

    When I am going for H4 visa stamping, I need to submit my husband's recent 3 pay stubs. Can I submit my husband previous company A pay stubs( June to Aug) with recent pay stub from company B. Is there any requirement to submit all pay stubs from one company.

    Please assist me. I would really appreciate your answers.

    Thanks and Regards

    hairstyles Dave Salmoni dave salmoni twitter. Big cat expert Dave Salmoni on
  • Big cat expert Dave Salmoni on

  • munnu77
    08-28 08:22 PM
    I wud appreciate if someone can help me on this

    My 6 year H1 ends on Jan 02,2010. My 10 year passort expires on Feb 02, 2010.
    I was planning to gor for my passport extension before I apply for my H1 3 yr extension.(my 140 is approved).

    I talked to a friend who went for passport renewal in Indian consulate, Houston said, the consulate lady told him that he will get only a 1 yr passport since his EAD is expiring with in 2 months.

    I am confused now. I cannot apply for my H! extension until I get my passport renewal and if my friend is right, Indian consulate wont give me passport renewal since my 797 is expiring in Jan 2010.

    Any replies is appreciated

    07-28 06:51 PM
    Hi IV Gurus,

    My Attorney filed my EAD application with invalid A# number in May,08 and my EAD got approved in July,08 with Invalid A# number. While going through my EAD card, I found invalid A# number on my EAD Card.

    I sent a email to attorney regarding this one and he says that they filed EAD with invalid A# number and USCIS approved the EAD with Invalid A# number.It should not be an issue and the only way to �fix� this would be to file a new I-765 application and get a new EAD. It is certainly not an issue for employment eligibility at your current company".

    Attorney also saying that they can file new EAD, but he needs send my Original EAD card along with the application.

    My Questions are
    1).Do I need send my Original EAD along with new EAD application ? Can I file with new EAD application with photo copy of my current EAD ?
    2). Can I keep my current EAD (with Invalid A# Number on it) and apply next re-newel period with correct A# Number?
    3).If I leave the country, while coming back at Port Of Entry do I see any problem? My I-485 and AP with valid A# Number and EAD with Invalid A# Number..
    4).Do I see any issue, if I switch job with current EAD with Invalid A# Number?

    Please give your suggestions.


    07-21 10:50 PM
    hi thanks for your reply. I havent applied for 1 485. I want to move out on I 140

    No comments:

    Post a Comment