Monday, June 27, 2011

volkswagen golf gti mk5

images VW Golf GTi (Mk5) Red by volkswagen golf gti mk5. Golf GTI MKV DSG Versión 1.0
  • Golf GTI MKV DSG Versión 1.0

  • himu73
    06-18 11:16 AM
    Appointments available with
    Dr. Abdallah Taha
    1815 Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07305
    (201) 860-9121

    You can call and go in
    Charges: 260 + 50$ Xray

    People: I called up a doctor in NJ and the next appointment date was 1st August. Then I tried few more numbers and ph just kept ringing. Finally I called up a doc in NYC and got the appointment for this Friday (June 18). He charges $190 per person. Here are his details.
    Dr. Abid Quraishi
    303 Greenwich Street, New York, NY - 10013

    This will work for people who work in NYC as he is located there. Good luck !!!

    wallpaper Golf GTI MKV DSG Versión 1.0 volkswagen golf gti mk5. 2005 Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk5
  • 2005 Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk5

  • a1b2c3
    08-27 01:35 PM
    infopass apt couple of weeks back..IO told me NC pending, case with officer (whatever that means :().
    Approved 140 has the details, there wasn't any point in me asking whatever was already clear to me.

    volkswagen golf gti mk5. VW Golk Mk5 GTI
  • VW Golk Mk5 GTI

  • samirpatel08
    08-03 11:19 PM
    I just started this thread to learn how other members are considering option to transfer EB3 case to EB2.

    - Please let us know,
    - Is it worth trying?
    - Is there any issue if you have tried? Success or failure.
    - If you got success, let everyone know.


    2011 2005 Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk5 volkswagen golf gti mk5. Custom Volkswagen Golf MkV GTI
  • Custom Volkswagen Golf MkV GTI

  • gc28262
    09-22 12:20 PM
    Anyways we never expected this to be an easy one.

    Let us keep trying.
    Maybe we should do behind the scenes action through state chapters instead of this public forum.


    volkswagen golf gti mk5. be a MkVI GTI-R in 2010.
  • be a MkVI GTI-R in 2010.

  • addsf345
    11-07 04:16 PM
    My Friend your thoughts are very good.
    The AC21 Letter that one sends after changing a job is not a gaurantee that it is attached to your file(I-485). how do you expect to explain all that you are saying to CIS when they can't do there own work properly.

    I agree this is not easy, but in past IV CORE was successful when they convinced CIS to come out with revised visa bulletin in July 2007. Other successes include 2 year EAD and 29 months OPT etc. If we all support, this may also be possible. Atleast having an official procedure and forms for AC21 will be really good.

    volkswagen golf gti mk5. Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5
  • Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5

  • somegchuh
    08-07 03:20 PM
    On papaer it sounds like a very good idea. I have canadian PR and I was also very tempted when I read this. But here are some disadvantages:

    1. Windsor is a small place so hard for wife to find a job there.
    2. Schools may not be the same quality as Toronto.
    3. You might be putting your career in holding mode for another 1-2 years whereas you could do a much better job in Toronto.

    Basically, my point is in order to try to wait for GC for another 1-2 years, you might have to compromise with your job/wife's job/kids education. I am at a point where I don't want to compromise with any of these if I move to canada. I want to make full use of the freedom of having a PR (take up whatever job/start a business/have wife take up whatever job/good school for kids etc)

    I really depends on your situation, by what date do u need to move to canada to retain the PR and what stage of GC process are you in?

    I was thinking this is a good way for short term period until we know for sure what is going to happen to us as far as GC situation is concerned. It may not make the most sense in the long term but is a good way of hedging your bets until you know for sure which way immigration issues are headed.
    This may be a good soln for people who do not want to loose their Canadian PR or those who dont want to move back to India for their own reasons (ppl like me who have been in this country for 10 plus yrs on F1 and H1 cobined but with no GC in sight).


    volkswagen golf gti mk5. VW Golf GTi (Mk5) White by
  • VW Golf GTi (Mk5) White by

  • GCard_Dream
    01-04 10:48 PM
    Gentlemen, please do some research before posting questions that has been asked and answered many many times.

    good question,an update will be halpful, we also want to know how we can halp in short term to get the 485 relief?

    2010 VW Golk Mk5 GTI volkswagen golf gti mk5. VW Golf GTi (Mk5) Red by
  • VW Golf GTi (Mk5) Red by

  • sys_manus
    11-15 10:01 AM
    If the masters degree is from tier 1 or 2 schools I support else NO!


    volkswagen golf gti mk5. Volkswagen Golf Mk5 GTI
  • Volkswagen Golf Mk5 GTI

  • alinaturkova
    01-15 08:11 AM
    Hey Everyone,

    My brother is a US citizen who has filed an I-130 for me and my family in May, 2008. We've traveled to the US on B1/B2 visas in February, 2009. The thing about it is that in the DS-156 form point "36. Has Anyone Ever Filed an Immigrant Visa Petition on Your Behalf?" we've answered "No". I've had no idea at that time that it was referring to the petition for alien relative. Anyways, we've returned back home in time. Also, I've had 3 visas before (2 tourist and 1 student) and never violated any immigration laws.

    Then in December, 2009 we've applied for F-1 visa and got denied. This time it was a DS-160 form that we filled out which replaced the old DS-156 form. It didn't have that question about the petition anymore. I think they've decided to exclude it because a lot of people were confused by it. Anyways, the consulate officer didn't like the fact that I haven't transferred my credits from 2 courses of University that I've completed in my home country. Plus my major differed from my previous education course.

    So my question is. Is it ok to apply for F-1 visa while I-130 is pending? I mean we've been issued B1/B2 visas before. Even though we've answered "No" to that question, they saw that I had a brother in the US who is a US citizen. I'm thinking of transferring my credits and using same major course this time or at least similar. This way in the eyes of the consulate officer it will look as I am going to the US to finish my education. The thing is, I am planning to attend community college first in order to finish general courses and then transfer to the university. My major in my home university was physics and this community college doesn't have it. I may go with "general education" course at the community college and explain to the consulate officer my situation.

    Is it even legal to apply for F-1 visa while I-130 is pending? I believe so. My another question is. Once I finish education. What's the next step would be? Will it be easy to transfer from F-1 to H1B visa while I-130 is pending? What about my wife and a baby who will be on F-2 status? Please share your thoughts. Thank you!

    hair Custom Volkswagen Golf MkV GTI volkswagen golf gti mk5. VW Golf GTi (Mk5) Black
  • VW Golf GTi (Mk5) Black

  • bklog_sufferer
    04-04 09:00 AM
    Core Team,

    Just ignore those bad mouthed ones. We are very well aware what sacrifices you have made, one bad weed in the grass field does not make whole field bad, however we have to weed out the bad ones. Since we cannot throw them out here, you can simply ignore them !!

    So stay focused and be assured that we are with you !!

    Good Luck with our efforts !!


    volkswagen golf gti mk5. 06 09 Volkswagen Golf/GTI MK5
  • 06 09 Volkswagen Golf/GTI MK5

  • GCNirvana007
    09-18 01:17 AM
    Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case.However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below .....

    Looks like they have few set of replies and randomly selecting and sending those replied.

    Ask them the detail of so called additional review through your congressman and you cant miss this window and the crap they are doing. Contact your local rep asap.

    hot be a MkVI GTI-R in 2010. volkswagen golf gti mk5. PAIR VW GOLF GTi MK5 GREY BACK

  • doubleyou
    03-01 12:55 PM
    I am also in similar situation although no RFE yet. I have submitted a non-availability of birth certificate letter and affadivit of parents. I have the following questions
    (1) Do we get the letter from the muncipal office from the place of birth or we can get from the muncipal office that we are presently residing. (birth was in UP , residing in TN)
    (2)What is the letter for , is it for birth certificate or for non availability of birth certificate.
    (3) Is there any body who has gotten a letter post a copy. (after removing personal details.)


    house Mk5 GTI/GLI/B6 Passat volkswagen golf gti mk5. VW Golf GTi Mk5 2005
  • VW Golf GTi Mk5 2005

  • priderock
    07-12 01:20 PM
    Hey guys this is interesting and useful info and AILA and AILF should take note of this.

    If they approve EB3/India/APR2004 and EB2/INDIA/AUG2005 saying the dates were current on Jul1 or Jul2 , applying the same logic they can't reject applications that were files when the dates were still current. And also give fair chance to others to react between bulletins.

    tattoo Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 volkswagen golf gti mk5. Modified VW Golf GTI MK5 2.0T
  • Modified VW Golf GTI MK5 2.0T

  • bestia
    07-16 10:14 PM
    They will reject your application without medical exam. Before USCIS officers had instruction to favor RFE, meaning denying as last resort. Now they are instructed to deny any incomplete application and accept only if everything is OK.

    Get the list of the doctors from USCIS web site and find one, drive/fly to them.

    More likely you are not a from large city if the doctor is problem. In LA there are hundreds and I had an appointment the very next day.


    pictures VW Golf GTi (Mk5) White by volkswagen golf gti mk5. makeup VW Golf GTI MK5 Edition
  • makeup VW Golf GTI MK5 Edition

  • guyfromsg
    10-03 07:39 PM
    Please help me. There is no LUD on my status online. I had my finger printing done on sept 19. CODE 3. For both my husband and me!! I don't see any updates on the status online. Can someone tell me what I should do? FBI says they sent the prints the same day!!!!

    Am I stuck in Name check already?? How do you know this?????

    I called customer care USCIS, they say they don't have information regarding finger prints and you don't see updates regarding fingerprinting online. Is this true?


    OK. If you read my posts I'm in the same boat, no LUD after FP. I called FBI finger print number and verified the results were sent to USCIS the same day. I didn't call USCIS. I was also worried like you about getting stuck in Name check. I joined the Yahoo Name check group and one kind individual answered my question (thanks John). See below.

    FP and namecheck are independent.

    a)FP checks
    your fingerprints against FBI fingerprint
    databases and the result comes back within couple
    of days (or maybe even one day).

    b)fbi namecheck
    compares all combinations of your name
    against FBI national namecheck program database
    (86 million records).
    This one comes back faster (they say less
    than 6 months) if there are
    no hits , but if there is some hit ....then
    human person needs to clear all hits by requesting
    copy of the paper documents from any /all
    of the 250 FBI offices across USA . So this
    is time consuming process and some of us have
    been waiting for over one year , two years , three
    years etc.

    the LUD thing has no significance. you cannot
    interpret much from lud and it causes
    unnecessary anxiety . some people don't get any
    luds from receipt date until approval.

    try a service request first to find out if your
    namecheck is pending .if you get a letter saying
    "processing of your 485 is delayed because
    investigation into your background remains open"
    or something like that , then it means the namecheck
    could be pending !

    dresses PAIR VW GOLF GTi MK5 GREY BACK volkswagen golf gti mk5. The new Volkswagen Golf GTI is
  • The new Volkswagen Golf GTI is

  • gccovet
    07-23 11:53 AM
    Someone posted a link describing I-485 Standard Operating Procedures. It is very detailed and interesting to read. It even described color of paperclip to use, place it on left or right corner, how to fold papers, how to form group family cases, how to shelve and label them, etc. It also has a very detailed description on where to click on screen while working on cases. The link is:

    The document is dated year 2001 but may have been revised since. Contents of this doc suggest that cases are first reviewed following some work distribution method, original mailroom RD is used wherever receive date is to be entered (automatically generated RD might be different though). PD is not part of initial data entry. Cases are placed in order of PD ONLY after they have been pre-adjudicated (shelved as 'waiting for visa number availablity'). etc. etc.

    There is also a expedite procedure for cases with children between 20 and 21 years, where files are hand transferred from desk to desk.

    Very interesting to read.

    Amazing! thank you sharing.


    makeup Volkswagen Golf Mk5 GTI volkswagen golf gti mk5. Mk5 GTI/GLI/B6 Passat
  • Mk5 GTI/GLI/B6 Passat

  • ck_b2001
    08-26 04:56 PM
    Friends I think a great injustice is being done to NSC filers , their applications are taking months for ead and ap, while TSC filers are getting ead adn AP as soon as they get receipt, do you think this will improve for NSC in future, at this time looks like august NSC filers will haveto wait till the end of the year for EAD,ap, which is sad.

    I would not mind getting EAD few weeks late and prefered to have reciept notice recieved instead. I filed Jul 2nd at TSC and no news yet about Reciept, CC, EAD, AP. Most July 2 filer at NSC got their reciepts 2 weeks ago.
    There may be 1% chance of 485 being rejected and that is pretty scary. Easly NSC filers can atleast put their mind at rest for 485 acceptance.

    girlfriend Modified VW Golf GTI MK5 2.0T volkswagen golf gti mk5. VW Golf GTI Edition 30 Mk5
  • VW Golf GTI Edition 30 Mk5

  • jkamel5
    07-10 08:38 PM
    Thanks for your amazing help.
    I have two more question that I am not sure about:

    1-I understand from your letter that EB2-NIW has less requirements than EB1-OR, and hence it is more safe to apply for EB2-NIW. Is that true?

    2-In case I want to apply for EB1-OR, does my company has to sign I-140. I am just worried that they does not want to sponsor me till after 3 years? Does I-140 hurt the company by any means?

    Thank you,

    Well, your ideal bet is the standard EB2. It will require a labor certificate. The issue is that the cost of obtaining the labor certificate (including lawyer's fee and job advertisement costs; usually total around $5k-$6k) must be borne by the employer; it is the law. You can bear the rest of the cost (I-140+I-485+lawyer's fee for those two stages). If your employer is willing to at least pay for that, then go for it; you will get your GC within a year or two (assuming no major changes in the rules, situations, etc.).

    If your employer is not willing to spend any money, then you have two options: EB1 or EB2-NIW; they do not need labor certificate.

    The EB2-NIW category does not need employer's sponsorship. However, a support letter from the employer strengthens the case quite a lot. To prove yourself eligible for EB2-NIW, you need to argue that if a labor test is done and an eligible citizen or permanent resident shows up (and hence you cannot be hired), then it will be a *national* loss to the US. Basically this means you have to prove that your field *and* your individual work in the field are very important to the US nationally (i.e., not just to the particular part of the US where you live/work). Other than publications (number as well as quality), citations, and perhaps most importantly, a set of (10-15) recommendation letters from the well known leaders of your field are usually used to establish this.

    The EB1-OR (outstanding researcher) category requires that you be in a "researcher" position and your company employs at least 5 other researchers (I am assuming that you are not a tenure-track faculty member in a US institute of higher education). If this is true, then your employer simply needs to "sponsor" you by providing a support letter. No labor certification is needed; so employer need not bear any cost; you are allowed to pay for the whole process. You need to establish that you are an "outstanding researcher" with international reputation.

    From what you have told us, it seems that EB2-NIW might be possible for you, but you very likely do not satisfy EB1-OR's requirements. In any case, there is a good amount of randomness in the process and hence there is always a possibility of getting approved. So if your employer does not want to spend any money and you can spare the money, then it may be worth a shot applying for an EB2-NIW. If you decide to do so, get a good lawyer, though.

    hairstyles 06 09 Volkswagen Golf/GTI MK5 volkswagen golf gti mk5. Golf+gti+mk5+edition+30
  • Golf+gti+mk5+edition+30

  • loudobbs
    12-11 12:04 PM
    My suggestion is not to insult or hurt anybody. I understand the purpose of immigrationvoice. I am a contributor and will continue to support IV. However the way people hijack threads really pisses me off. The leaders of IV should figure out a better way to motivate people to donate. If people are not inclined then stop calling them names etc. I am not talking about anybody in particular. If somebody is not inclined it is not completely his/her fault. The coercive tactics some people use on the forum to make people donate actually does piss of a lot of people. I am nor talking about anybody in particular, but this is NOT the way to motivate people to contribute.

    Sorry if I heart anybody feelings.
    And I will donate to IV again..

    I just check oxford dictionary to make sure whether I screwed somewhere but what I found is it was request to dollar500 from my side. It was not a advise. Rather you are advising me not to advise.. Is not it contradictory?

    And if at all poster might have felt bad about my request s/he should have replied my post. Why on earth you wanted to jump in?

    04-18 12:13 PM
    i am trying to find what questions they can ask.

    1.brith certificate is a concern rest all is good as far as i know.

    If you check Rajiv Khanna's forum, you will find a number of interview transcripts. That should help ease your fears.

    Again, you have not been picked for an interview due to problems in your case. It is purely random.

    03-20 04:12 PM
    Im EB3. so should I say my PD is the filing date?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment