Monday, April 18, 2011

Just HOW Good Did Rob Look at the NYC Water For Elephants Premiere?!






Tee hee, this is my favourite :)

Oh so many bloggy-buds were at the New York premiere of Water for Elephants this weekend -including MandysMind, Twilightish, TwiFans and numerous Twitter friends - jealous!

Rob and Reese (f-loving her dress) signed autographs and took photos with fans on the red carpet before heading to the after dinner where Kristen was spotted ;)

See more pics at JustJared

- Lorabell

P.s. I was music-hopping, celeb-spotting and sweating my Twi-tush off at Coachella - Mumford & Sons, The Strokes, Kings of Leon were musical highlights with Kellan, Kiowa and Xaiver Twi-lights... even though my faves were Dita Von Teese and Nick Simmons *rawr*!

UPDATE: Robsten totally spotted leaving the Water for Elephants premiere party! As much as I heart her jeans and Converse style, I'm loving that she's wearing a pretty dress :)

Via source

No comments:

Post a Comment