Friday, April 29, 2011

Little Experience



I know that I have sounded pessimistic about all of the Brownies picks so far, so I will do my best to highlight the upside of #59 overall pick Greg Little.  Little was one of the infamous NC Tar Heels who were suspended for the entire 2010 campaign following illegal contact with an agent (sounds dirty).  Little is a big dude (6'2", 230) with tons of potential, but he only has two seasons at wideout from which he will be a full year removed from by the time he gets to training camp (if there is one).  Everything that I have heard suggests that he is a physical freak (see his combine stats here) who has the tools and make up to become an "impact playmaker."  Still, many graded him as a 4th or 5th rounder.  I guess I'm just not smart enough to see why this is a better pick than Leonard Hankerson.

Ob la di.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment