Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers May Issue Of Glamour Magazine






Celebrity Gossip posted a few pictures from Ashley Greene's Glamour magazine cover. She looks absolutely amazing in all of the pictures. Even though I don't have the scans yet, I do have a few quotes.


Ashley said, “I still am extremely green in some ways And so each time I work on a character, it is very exciting, very scary.”


As for what happens in her life after Twilight, “It is difficult because people look at you as that character. I want to play a role of a 24-year-old woman, not 17-year- old girls. So I have picked a couple of films like Butter to show that. And it’s perfectly fine not to do anything for a year if I don’t find the right thing.”


And when it comes to the party scene, “I keep to the ground rules. I’m not going to get drunk at a bar. There are younger girls who look up to me. So I do my best not to stray too far.”

No comments:

Post a Comment