Friday, February 25, 2011

Mama & Papa Pattz Visiting Vancouver!


Apparently Rob's parents, Richard and Clare have been seen out and about in downtown Vancouver!

Heather over at PattinsonLife spotted them and posted:
"His Mom and Dad just happened to walk up close behind me and ask the counter clerk if they had anything soothing since she happened to have a cold. Something was said about how long they were in town and the answer was 'just 3 days'.
His parents by the way- seem to be totally in love- his Dad had his arm gently resting against his wife's waist the majority of the time they were walking outside, and I easily got the impression in the shop that he dotes on his wife with a huge amount of warmth and affection. (he does seem like a sweet Dad to have!).
I also got the impression that she is the one who wears the pants in the family- lol, but in a polite "I'm a woman, of course I should be treated as a queen" kind of a way and duh! I think she's got that right. ;) And they were of course, both very polite. (They're English lol)"
I reviewed a Lizzie Pattinson show in London last summerand had a good old natter with both Clare and Richard who were there supporting their daughter.

They're both suuuper friendly - I chatted with them both for over an hour (whilst putting away a glass of wine or five).

Clare was insistent she knew me from somewhere (even to the extent that she text a friend in Arizona to ask if she knew my Mum), lol!

When I complimented them on Lizzie's talent, Dick was sweet enough to say "our son's doing very well also" - bless you, Papa Pattz *hearts*

Via Robstenation

- Lorabell

No comments:

Post a Comment